Get Hitched in Colonial Beach, VA
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Is a Civil Marriage Ceremony Right for you?
1. Get Married Quickly
- Relocation for military or work
- Baby on the way
- Formalize commitment of living together
2. Save Money
Marrying couple: Use wedding funds for more important things:
- Down payment on your first home together
- Extended honeymoon or vacation
- Purchase a newer vehicle
Parents: Avoid using your retirement savings to pay for a lavish wedding
3. Stress of Wedding Planning Eliminated
- Some brides choose to be secretly married 2-3 weeks prior to the "big day"
- Are you a shy bride? Get hitched in secret.
- Not all brides and grooms thrive on being the center of attention
- Focus on simplicity and intimacy
4. Avoid Stressful Family Issues
- Divorced parents
- Family members who oppose your marriage choice
- Family differences in planning & financially supporting the wedding
- Embarrassing relative you prefer not to ruin your day
- Different religions or cultures refuse to blend wedding traditions together
5. Second marriage or higher
- Include children
- Spend money on celebration with family and friends
6. Surprise Ceremonies
- When family & friends are gathered together for any holiday celebration, surprise them with your "special event".
- Do you want your best friend or family member to officiate on your special day? Make-it-legal with a wedding before the wedding ceremony.
Bryce Hall, is a court-appointed Marriage Commissioner who can officiate your make-it-legal ceremony in secret prior to your special day's celebration.
- Are you having a destination wedding outside of the USA? Make it legal in Virginia before you exchange vows abroad. You do not want a "surprise" that your marriage is not legally recognized in the USA.
- Include your pets